Please read this notice to understand our efforts to optimize our operations during the Covid-19 / Coronavirus pandemic. Keeping compliance with the CDC’s precautionary guidelines, and protecting our team members and our patients are the highest for our dental practice. As the situation develops and unfolds, we will continue to implement business measures that promote public health and the well being of our valued patients.
Dr. Vi and Columbia Dental are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and we are taking precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of our team and patients.
These Measures Include:
- Developing greater policies for how we clean and disinfect our facilities (we ensure a sanitary environment; and our team members are exceeding the guidelines cleanliness set in place by the CDC)
- We have increased the frequency of our team’s cleaning assignments throughout the offices, not just the common areas.
- Disinfecting our tools, tables, chairs, and other dental equipment after and before usage.
- Posting hand sanitizer at every entrance and exit of our facilities.
Reopening Measures and Guidelines:
- Covid-19 Screenings
- Non Contact Temperature Readings
- Closed Door Dental Procedures
- Medical Grade H13 Air Filtration
- Social Distancing Practices Inside The Offices
- In Office Laundry Services For Uniforms
- Mandatory CDC Approved PPE Gear
- Designated Appointment Times For Seniors and High Risk Patients
We will continue to provide updates as we learn more.
Please understand that we are committed to taking appropriate measures during this time. We can’t wait to start seeing our excellent patients very soon once we start to reopen.
Please call us to reserve your appointments.
Dr. Vi & Columbia Dental Group